Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Very good knowledge of French (C1) & English (B2) languages
- Very good Customer Service skills and Client focus attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
What will you do?
The main role purpose is to provide the services in Finance & Accounting in particular in P2P area as well as to maintain a relationship with Client and its external parties.
- Receiving and reviewing procurement system service requests (OBO)
- Being an escalation point for complex queries
- Processing files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Continually striving to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively sharing knowledge and best practices
- Continually seeking out ways to improve Client satisfaction
Who will you be working with?
We are not focused only on work at our working place. Maintaining a great atmosphere within our teams has always been a key focus for us, that is why we have created the Chill Out Room! That’s the place where you can take a nap or coffee with your colleagues, rest, take a massage or even compete in virtual world on Play Station or play table football!
We know how to have a laugh, we share cakes and sweets with each other whenever there is a reason to celebrate. Sometimes we also meet after work to have some fun together in a more relaxed atmosphere. It can be a small team integration event or a big engagement party organized once a year in a pleasant area.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing