Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
You can become a special agent if you…
- Can speak English
- Know French on B2 level
- Have at least one year of experience in of the following processes: OTC, PTP, RTR
- Have strong communication skills
- Have ability to work independently
Currently we are looking for people with French and financial knowledge ready to join a group of Capgemini’s special agents – Flying Squad!
What do our special agents do?
- They are on a constant mission supporting other teams among the organization – they are working from different places, sometimes also abroad
- Flying Squad members have finance & accounting knowledge at their fingertips and know foreign languages
- They are flexible and fearless
- They can deliver best F&A solutions in the blink of an eye
- They are able to kill all client’s issues… and they even know how to make some paperwork exciting
We are the group of “special agents”. We have F&A at our fingertips and foreign languages down to a science. We are on a constant mission – sometimes we work undercover from another building other times we are abroad. We act on our own. We cope with limited information. We are the ones that put it all together. We deliver best solutions in the blink of an eye. We are flexible. We are fearless.
What we offer
- Possibility to work from home
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling