Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- can speak English
- know French on B2 level
- have at least one year of experience in of the following processes: OTC, PTP, RTR
- have strong communication skills
- have ability to work independently
What will you do?
Currently we are looking for people with French and financial knowledge ready to join a group of Capgemini’s special agents – Flying Squad!
What do our special agents do?
- They are on a constant mission supporting other teams among the organization – they are working from different places, sometimes also abroad
- Flying Squad members have finance & accounting knowledge at their fingertips and know foreign languages
- They are flexible and fearless
- They can deliver best F&A solutions in the blink of an eye
- They are able to kill all client’s issues… and they even know how to make some paperwork exciting
Who will you be working with?
We are the group of “special agents”. We have F&A at our fingertips and foreign languages down to a science. We are on a constant mission – sometimes we work undercover from another building other times we are abroad. We act on our own. We cope with limited information. We are the ones that put it all together. We deliver best solutions in the blink of an eye. We are flexible. We are fearless.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing