Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- very good knowledge of English (C1)
- understanding and experience in Accounts Payable is a must
- SAP knowledge
- ability to analyze end to end processes
- good knowledge of MS Office
- very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
What will you do?
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who is ready to be a part of Krakow Delivery Team – PTP processes.
- Research and resolve Accounts Payable/Procurement issues
- Engage to provide P2P subject matter expertise
- Participate in scheduled status update calls with the client regarding operational issues
- Monitor business unit compliance with established P2P Policies and Procedures
- Review and research and resolve to balance out debit/credit reports
- Represent territory specific issues to AP Global Governance including internal audit controls
- Assist in project and process management tasks as required including new integration of new businesses
- Review desktop procedures (DTPs) in conjunction with Global AP
Who will you be working with?
We are an account where an approach to the Team and openness to people are very important aspects. Despite everyday difficulties, we keep smiling, and manage to turn little failures into big successes. Even if reality or the Client challenge us again and again, we know we will handle it. If you wish for dynamics and a wide range of possibilities, join us!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing