Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
- Very good knowledge of English (C1)
- Understanding and experience in Accounts Payable is a must
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who is ready to be a part of Krakow Delivery Team – PTP processes.
- Research and resolve Accounts Payable/Procurement issues
- Engage to provide P2P subject matter expertise
- Participate in scheduled status update calls with the client regarding operational issues
- Monitor business unit compliance with established P2P Policies and Procedures
- Review and research and resolve to balance out debit/credit reports
- Represent territory specific issues to AP Global Governance including internal audit controls
- Assist in project and process management tasks as required including new integration of new businesses
- Review desktop procedures (DTPs) in conjunction with Global AP
We are an account where an approach to the Team and openness to people are very important aspects. Despite everyday difficulties, we keep smiling, and manage to turn little failures into big successes. Even if reality or the Client challenge us again and again, we know we will handle it. If you wish for dynamics and a wide range of possibilities, join us!
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling