Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Check the accuracy of Supplier financial data provided (based on the last financial statements)
- Perform a financial analysis based on financial key ratios and agreed methodology
- Make comments on each evaluation criteria (Activity situation, profitability situation, solvency situation, liquidity situation)
- Make comments on the global financial health situation of the Supplier compared to the market context
- List elements or questions to the Supplier to clarify
- Define risks and recommendations/opportunities for the concerned Supplier
- Stay at the disposal to explain if required the output of the analysis
- Contact Customers for financial documents
- Handle and resolve Queries
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
- Good analytical skills & problem solving
- Ability to organize own work day schedule
- Attention to details
- Flexible to changes/additional tasks (reporting)
- Good level of French will be advantage (not required)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.