Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in project management/PMO, event management and delivery or internal and external campaign management. Experience in using digital collaboration tools and running engaging remote meetings is a major bonus, but we can help develop those skills for candidates eager to learn. You must be well organized and have a dynamic personality to handle the extremely wide variety of tasks that will come your way, as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
What duties will help you grow?
- A highly visible and dynamic role in which you will closely collaborate with event managers, event designers, facilitators and speakers and with a wider Learning and Development community to support the delivery of virtual and face-to-face events organized by Capgemini University both globally and locally. You will support event managers in interacting with business stakeholders and lead the project management stream. Finally, you will oversee various technical and operational processes delivered together with internal or external technical teams in order to enhance participant experience.
- Event project management stream: maintaining event dashboard with key milestones and actions, working hand-in-hand with event manager to secure decisions/content/etc from stakeholders, facilitating calls with internal and external teams around various event streams, collaborating with Event Operations on participant data, advising on the best use of tools and on processes required for event delivery
- Participant experience stream: being in charge of the event registrations (supported by the Capgemini University marketing & comms team), working with the Event Operations team and wider L&D and maintaining event the participant dashboard, leading the event feedback process
- Technology stream: Face-to-face events: being in charge of the event app and event feedback tools, including set up and overseeing coordination across teams and streams, virtual events: being in charge of the event platform process – working with technical teams on the platform set up, preparing for delivery and the actual run, suggesting new tools and improvements to enhance all streams with the best technology
- Facilitators/speaker/crew management: working closely with the event operations team and with the facilitator coordinator on: bookings, briefings and feedback management of facilitators/speakers and a wider event crew, collecting session content: slides, visual materials, videos, speaker bios and session descriptions
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).