We are hiring in Katowice, Krakow and Gdansk.
What will you do with us?
- cooperating with the team, data analysts and engineers, business analysts and Data Science solution architects;
- integrating and processing data for financial projects;
- taking care of stable and optimal database operation;
- installing and designing databases and advise on matters related to their configuration;
- testing and document your solutions.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- knowledge of Informatica Administration (installation, tuning, troubleshooting, thread-dump analysis creation and maintenance of users and privileges, configuration of OS Profiles and LDAP Authentication), SAP Business Objects Data Services Administration, Tableau Administration;
- knowledge of mathematical and statistical models and algorithms used in Data Science, e.g. deep learning, neural networks, linear/logistic regression, decision trees, random fores
- knowledge of database technologies e.g. SQL, ETL, Data Modeling;
- knowledge of enterprise BI tools SAP Business Objects, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS etc.);
- Knowledge of DWH Databases (Exadata, admin) Data Visualization, Data Modelling, CI/CD, DevOps, GIT would be a plus;
- fluency in written and spoken English.
In return, you will receive from us:
- professional trainings and language courses;
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities;
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit;
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work;
- flexible working hours;
- support for relocation;
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes;
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts;
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: