Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent in work experience
- Seven (7) years of professional work experience in cybersecurity preferably with: experience with architecting solutions in support of compliance against NIST cybersecurity frameworks; experience in designing cloud security solutions; or experience using data protection solutions in cloud environments.
- Must hold at minimum one of the following certifications, from each of the below streams:
- Cybersecurity or Cloud certifications: CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, GIAC
- Architecture/Infrastructure certifications: Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Solutions Architect,
- Enterprise Architecture certifications: Zachman, SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF
What will you do?
As an Enterprise Security Architect you will be joining a team engaged in projects in the area of Security. Your objective will be to bridge the gap between business and technology to deliver expectations meeting solutions. Your job will be to configure and maintain security environments dedicated for individual systems and directories. This will be achieved through previously undertaken analysis of applications and related user and access management processes.
This is an excellent role for a candidate with a strong Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) background who wishes to be part of an enthusiastic, successful and growing Security team.
We would expect candidates to have a broad understanding of Enterprise Security at an architectural level and preferably someone with deeper experience of at least two Information Security areas such as Cloud, SOC Services, IAM, Endpoint Security, etc.
As an ESA you will be in a client-facing role, supporting and guiding clients with their Target state definition and associated programme plan. Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also be involved in business development activities such as ensuring timely responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with our business units, partners and legal teams and development of our ESA offerings.
You will be a part of a Global Cybersecurity Practice responsible for specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement.
Who will you be working with?
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of Security. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks.
Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team.
Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
What we offer?
We offer a possibility to work remotely
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing