Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of process specific systems/tools (Case management system, (preferably Zendesk, but not exclusively), SAP SuccessFactors, Document management systems)
- Telephony systems experience (as a user)
- Fluent English
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in HR administration department
- Very good knowledge of UK labor law
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- experience in HR service delivery highly preferred
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Process HR transactions (e.g. joiners/leavers, time and attendance, right to work etc)
- Process client’s queries and escalations (via phone, chat and case management system)
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Successful process related problem solving
- Process client’s queries and escalations (incoming via phone, chat and case management system)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).