Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- are open to start international career
- want to work with German language
- have strong analytical skills
- are willing to resolve various issues on the accounts
- speak good German (B1) and English (B1)
…we have a job for you.
Join Capgemini as:
Disputes Agent German Speaker
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
- Controlling of driver bills regarding to expected cash receipts,
- Clarifying of differences with Logistics,
- Accounting of driver bills in cash book,
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Route Settlement Department
- Establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative working relationships with Client internal departments
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling