Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Disputes Agent is an accounts receivable function of a business that aims to address issues once invoices issued to the customers are disputed. Disputes role usually involves researches in the system to identify if the complaint of the customer is valid and making decisions on credit/rebills to be granted.
- are open to start international career
- want to work with Czech language
- have strong analytical skills
- are willing to resolve various issues on the accounts
- speak very good Czech (C1 level) and English (B2 level)
…we have a job for you.
- Dealing with all types of customers’ queries and disputes within the role
- Ensuring complaints/requests sent via systems are cleared timely and that no unmatched item remains open
- Handling day-to-day activities and cooperating closely with customer service representatives, salesmen, Accounts Receivables and managers to ensure ‘on time’ resolution
- Communicating mainly in writing with customers and the Client in a professional manner
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together– Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.