Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes.
Who are we looking for?
If you are:
- An experienced Platform/DevOps Engineer or Consultant with proven thought technical implementations or administration,
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions,
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions.
And you have:
- Practical knowledge and experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar
- Practical knowledge and experience with managing production infrastructure using tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Knowledge and experience in container’s technology stack
- Scripting experience (optionally: Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Strong Understanding of CI/CD environments and how they facilitate the automation process with other orchestration tools
Then we would like to hear from you.
What will you do?
You will work with the teams and talented automaters /magicians to help us develop and manage the tools and infrastructure powering our flagship continuous validation products for automation infrastructure and operations.
As a member of our Engineering DevOps Tech team you will be also responsible for constant evolution of our on-premis and cloud platforms, with using the tools for support continues integration and delivery stacks of infrastructure, and custom toolsets designed with the goals of making, deploying and scaling complex platform of software defined infrastructures.
Who will you be working with?
We are currently creating and developing our own integrated cloud platform, a strategic project on a global scale. Capgemini Cloud Platform (CCP) is designed to support the crucial stages of every cloud journey, from build and migration, to managing application and infrastructure services in the new cloud environment, supported by extensive automation. It offers a trusted route to migrating traditional datacenters to the cloud and to developing innovative cloud-native solutions that drive digital transformation.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing