- Knowledge of Windows Servers (services, task schedulers, event viewer logs)
- Basic Knowledge of batch scripting and Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and data access technologies (MS SQL Server & SSMS)
- Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Visual Basic for macros creation
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and/or .NET Core only as a plus
- French language on a communicative level
As DevOps Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for providing support for applications hosted in Azure Cloud public as well as managed. Support consists of deployments of new application versions and functions as well as maintenance and administration of existing ones. Our main technology stack is Windows Server, IIS, .Net, MS SQL and Azure Cloud. Our daily duties include application deployments, incident analysis and quality assurance.
- Performing releases/deployments on PPROD and PROD environments – release packages will be prepared and deployed to DEV/TEST environments by developers
- Close cooperation with developer’s team – you will administer and maintain application PROD environment and assist developers in troubleshooting, logs gathering, running SQL queries
- Close cooperation with Azure Cloud migration team – as applications are being migrated to managed cloud you will support that process
- As DevOps engineer you will work in already established team following SCRUM framework
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.