Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Capgemini Cloud & Edge has an opening for a DevOps Automation Engineer. You will work with the teams and talented automaters/magicians to help us develop and manage the tools and infrastructure powering our flagship continuous validation products for automation infrastructure and operations. As a member of our Engineering DevOps Tech team you will be responsible for the design, management and CONSTANT evolution of our on-prem and cloud platforms, with using the tools for support continues inegration and delivery stacks of infrastructure, and custom toolsets designed with the goals of making, deploying and scaling complex polatform os software defined infrastructures. Successful candidates will pretty much be good at everything: Linux, Windows, wmware, automating hybrid cloud based applications (infrastructure as code, container concepts, autoscaling), and working alongside other feature teams/developers.
- Working closely with orchestration/API, client development teams and architecture to design and build new back end applications
- Develop app management tools and monitors
- Execute system administration of hosting platforms capable of running on a variety of frameworks of DevOps and automation technology
- Support Capgemini Cloud & Edge Labs shared production environments (ensuring system availability, performance, capacity, and continuity through proper response to our customers needs
- Work with developers to build out Continues Integration & Delivery pipelines, enable self-service build tools and reusable deployment jobs. Find, explore and advocate for new technologies for enterprise use
- At least 3 years of overall IT experience
- Experience providing enterprise systems administration
- Experience or interest building automated cloud infrastructure
- Experience or interest in an Hybrid Cloud Environment
- Experience or interest with VMWare Administration
- Experience or interest with Shell Scripting
- Experience or interest working with code repositories and build tools GIT/GitHub or with code repositories and build tools Jenkins/Hudson or with code repositories and build tools Nexus
- Experience or interest with Ansible or Puppet or Chef or OpenStack or Teraform
- Experience or interest with MySQL or Postgress or Mongo DB or ElasticSearch
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical ability: to learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes/systems
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team and across internal and external organizations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Rating 1 or 2 in the last performance review is an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.