Do you think sometimes about returning to Poland? Do you want to work with a foreign language every day in IT? Or maybe you are characterized by sincerity, the ability to work in a group and the willingness to learn a new skills?
If yes, join us and start working as a Customer Service Advisor with English, German or French. Starting with Capgemini, you’ll have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge with professionals and develop your customer service skills.
Apply to our team in Katowice or Lublin! We are waiting for you!
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training, we will check if you have:
- Very good English, German or French (B2/C1)
- Pro client attitude and communication skills
- Basic experience in Windows 7 and MS Office
- Customer service experience (is an asset but is not necessary)
- Team player, problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
What will you do?
After an induction training you will be able to:
- Handle incoming phone calls/ e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of a computer
- Analyze and resolve most common enquiries using step-by-step solutions provided to you
- Deliver high quality standard service to customers
- Cooperate with IT specialist team to deal with more complex issues
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing