Financial Services Cloud practice for many years has been providing digital solutions for our clients and building scalable, secure and experience-oriented systems. We transform applications into more modern approach, like microservices and introduce green field ideas by choosing best technology and architectural stack.
We cooperate with European banks and financial institutions. Our clients come from national and commercial sector.
Hundreds of our employees explore broad financial world creating new payment solutions, trading platforms, systems for financial risk calculations or banknote transport optimization. We also have the opportunity to implement innovative Big Data platforms and blockchain technology.
Join us if you like to see how digital world becomes a reality 🙂
Your daily tasks:
- developing portfolio of software development and maintenance projects for our international customers,
- actively contributing to bid process to win new business,
- influencing strategic decision taking, expanding capabilities of our organization to ensure sustainable growth,
- working closely with project managers to establish priorities for competitive requirements, creating realistic plans, properly identifying risks, and planning risk response strategies,
- negotiating with customers and our partners to ensure win-win collaboration and delivery excellence,
- developing relationship with executive and board level stakeholders,
- monitoring and reporting on portfolio delivery progress, focusing on both quality and quantity indicators,
- acting as leader for leaders, motivating and empowering people to assure continuous improvement,
- leading recruitment to discover talented individuals and allow organization to stay ahead of competitors,
- building high performing, cross-functional teams to achieve client business goals,
- supporting personal development of your subordinates as their line manager, mentor, or coach.
- proven track record in successful software delivery with different project types: fixed price, T&M,
- 10+ years’ experience as Project Manager (at least 1 year in a role of Program or Portfolio Manager) on international client IT implementations,
- experience in managing annual budgets over 5 million Euros,
- project management experience in both classic methodologies (waterfall) and agile frameworks (Scrum/Kanban, scaled: SAFe/SoS/LESS),
- experience in formal sales, bid processes and vendor management,
- strong drive to create positive work environment and ability to build high performing teams (50+ FTEs),
- result orientation personality and ease to motivate and empower teams and leaders,
- good understanding of finances / banking domains with delivery experience would be a plus,
- fluency in written and spoken English with strong intercultural awareness.
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).