Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
Capgemini Cloud & Edge has an opening for a Data Integration Engineer. You will be required to create advanced application integration solutions and configure, deploy and enhance enterprise cloud applications. Capgemini Cloud & Edge is looking for the candidate who will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a structured mindset and solid implementation skills.
Capgemini Cloud & Edge consultant service is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand for enterprise IoT applications that enable organizations in data-intensive industries to use real-time performance monitoring and predictive analytics to optimize business processes, differentiate products and services, and create new revenue streams. Capgemini Cloud & Edge offers a comprehensive technology stack for the rapid design, development, deployment and operation of next-generation IoT applications.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
The successful candidate shall have technical and analytical skills but also should be capable to work directly with the client. Ability to think about products in the contexts of innovations and technical challenges, understanding of application, server and network security are very important. The candidate should be ready to develop skills accordingly the modern trends of the IT markets.
- 1+ years of experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco.
- Experience with some clusters solution of DB servers, like Hadoop.
- Experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Solid knowledge of integration and data manipulation technologies
- Familiarity with version control/SCM is a must (experience with git is a plus).
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Solid understanding of concepts of cloud computing.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability: to learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes/systems.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team and across internal and external organizations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.