Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Work with database administrators and analysts to secure easy access to company data, database solutions, evaluating requirements, and preparing design reports
- Develop, optimize, and oversee the Integrated Operations conceptual and logical data systems design
- Evaluate any database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Support the design and architectures of database and data orchestration mapping across pillars and to and from client and CG system to optimize outcomes and reduce friction
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing systems
- Manage various data associate problems such as system configuration and integration on multiple platforms
- Lead projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability
- Understands concepts around how to leverage data orchestration, artificial intelligence, insights and data to support a frictionless process design for integrated operations clients
- Plays a critical role in working with pillar IT support and design team to integrate process and drive technology synergy end to end. has awareness of industry leading platforms and automation
What duties will help you grow?
- Leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them.
- Identify business transformation/business opportunities at a management level and drives proposals to win these
- Drive and identify opportunities for the development of team offers, new tools, points of view and methodologies.
- Have an excellent understanding of TIO concept and project and change mgt methodologies and can steer profound change and disrupt these frameworks and/ or methodologies
- Drive DGEM development within the expert community
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).