Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy for numerical work
- Hands-on Excel experience
- Knowledge of other MS Office Programs
- Very good command of English and fluent German is a must
- Ability to use web searching techniques
- Outcome focused, independent and pro-active personality
- Flexible and with experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage heavy workload (to meet the deadlines and deliver high standards of work by planning and prioritizing)
- Open and supportive attitude
What duties will help you grow?
- Data analyst will be analysing and summarizing information and trends to gain insights on large client data. They will be interpreting, and analysing large data over the web to identify company structure /hierarchies and having them documented.
- Responsible for reviewing raw data outputs, processing data, or documenting data and gain extracting actionable intelligence.
- Ability to work well with others and other data analysts on projects across multiple regions.
- Communicate complex data findings in a clear, understandable manner among multiple teams or to the data analyst leads.
- Ensure delivery of tasks on time and with quality.
- Help the leads in root cause analysis. Proactively identify issues and risks, and work with the team for timely resolutions.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).