Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years working in Security environment
- Have a working experience with Kali Linux and Linux in general
- Have programming skills (Python, bash, VBA, SQL etc.)
- Possess knowledge on configuration and use of SIEM products such: QRadar, Splunk
- Possess knowledge on configuration and use of Endpoint Protection products such us: Trendmicro, Sophos
- Knowledge of Threat Intelligence platforms: VirtusTotal, OTX, IBM X-force or others
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies – AWS, Azure, including configuration, hardening, and networking
What will you do?
As a Cyberecurity Consultant, you will be joining our Cybersecurity division. We’re basically corporate freelancers, we’re either working on incoming projects, but can just as well dedicate time to our own projects. You’ll be involved from day one in ongoing initiatives, enriching Capgemini Cybersecurity portfolio with new security products. Additionally, we’ll provide intensive training in order to prepare you for working with our partner vendors technologies.
We’re never working in the void – as analyst, you will be expected to translate technologies problems into understandable solutions to our clients, and present reasons for implementing them. That means produce documentation and presentations based on your work or research, and communicating it to the stakeholders or interested parties.
Moreover, if you have an adventurer spirit in you, Capgemini enables you to work in it’s name for external clients all over the world! There are companies all over the world – Italy, France, UK, India, USA, you name it – who are in need of our security services and resources. And you may be one of them!
Typical tasks and responsibilities for this security specialist are:
- Possess foundation knowledge of Cybersecurity and general IT – you know your way around hosts, networks, subnets, understand security vocabulary
- Have at least basic hands on experience with security tools
- Possess capacity to quickly learn and obtain new skills
- Think analytically and strategically, work with guidance of good practices and develop their own on the way
- Possess skills in intelligence and threat intelligence acquisition methodologies and sources
- Have understanding and practice in traversing darknet
- When you see a problem, you try to propose a solution to it
- Possess splendid communication and presentation skills
- Have fluency in English both verbal and written
Who will you be working with?
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of Security. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team. Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing