- Good communication skills;
- Good IT Knowledge;
- Fluent English written and oral skills;
- Fluent French written and oral skills;
- Awareness of ITIL and business processes would be an advantage
- Attention to details.
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket as well as accuracy of solutions available. Ensure that the process and procedures are followed.
- Assess and escalate high priority incidents and collaborate and support incident management process to the service restoration. Ensure effective escalation handshake.
- Supporting first line agents in periods with high volume of calls. Provide Customer specific trainings for new hires;
- Identify opportunities for automation and shift-left towards self-help or level1. Script triggers and document for training situations that can help identify bigger problems (e.g.; a site is down, service in-accessible, virus issue etc) with some seeding initial events.
- Quality control of incidents: Providing feedback and learner methodology or tooling to first line analysts.
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.