Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- experience in AR – especially Collection
- Hungarian C1
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- ability to enhance process and controls
- very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- teamwork approach
- flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- ability to work under pressure
- good analytical skills
What will you do?
We are looking for candidates experienced in AR, especially in Credit, Collection & Disputes Management area, who will join the C2C team. This person will be responsible for managing and collection the outstanding accounts receivables from customers. In addition, they will be resolving customer disputes and managing credit limit.
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
- Initiate payments and refunds
- Resolve customer disputes and credit issues
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Update account status records
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
Who will you be working with?
The team is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable from client base and customer credit management, resolving of customer’s disputes and queries in a timely manner, and cooperating with P2P Helpdesk team.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing