Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The role involves performing contracts analysis, including redlining. It may also involve provision of guidance to junior team members. The person will also manage relations with the client.
- Able to perform contract review based on Group/Client guidelines, to identify typical deviations
- Working on the defined portfolio
- Responsible to perform contract analysis, including redlining, including non-standard agreements
- Support due diligence activities
- Able to identify „key risks”
- Great attention to details, high level of diligence
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks
- Result driven and well organized
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- „Client – oriented” attitude
- Advanced Turkish and English language skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law/Administration/Economics
- Knowledge of contracting law
- Understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Experience in reviewing/redlining commercial contracts
- Experience in dealing with multicultural teams
- Knowledge/understanding of commercial aspects of contract
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.