Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- relevant experience
- minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics/IT/Law /Finance/Administration
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point ppt skills on the intermediate level
- fluent knowledge of English and Spanish (verbal and written);
- experience in working in the commercial/contract environment
- experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documents or procedure documentation
- experience in dealing with multicultural teams
- attention to details
- ability to work within tight timelines
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- engaging in contract data gathering activities
- supporting senior team members and internal/external clients in different ad hoc requests, analysis and contract query resolution,
- ensuring record retention as per iCCM process
- drafting/reviewing contractual change documents
- independently creating and keeping updated Change Request log and contractual deliverable log (Obligation Matrix)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It’s a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).