Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
- very good English and good German skills
- legal background as advantage
- knowledge of contracting law
- very good understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions
- 2- 3 years of relevant experience
- experience in reviewing/ redlining commercial contracts
- experience in contract handover to Business
- able to identify „key risks”
- great attention to details, high level of diligence
- very good communication skills
- ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks
- result driven and well organized
- good project management skills
- ability to work independently
- „client – oriented” attitude
What will you do?
The role involves performing contracts analysis, including review/redlining. It may also involve provision of guidance to junior team members. The person will also manage relations with internal clients.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- able to perform contract review based on Group guidelines, to identify typical deviations
- working on the defined portfolio
- responsible for performing contract analysis, including redlining, including non-standard agreements
- support due diligence activities
Who will you be working with?
Joining us you will have a chance to work with international contracts, supporting pre- and post-sales activities. We support business in assuring compliance, effective contract management and risk mitigation in IT/non-IT projects. We are international team of professionals supporting internal Capgemini’s clients globally and working on various big deals Capgemini is part of.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing