Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Establishing all contracts entered in CLP are reflecting sold products only, allow the Customer access to all bought functionalities (through license) and that we register each released software
- Responding to queries regarding licensing, advising on correct approach for new modules/contracts, prevent mistakes and ascertain required information is delivered to subsidiaries
- Generating licenses for older products by specific license generators, ascertain their correctness and deliver the license keys to subsidiaries
- Resolveing queries and handles sensitive individual cases
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
- Fluent French (C1)
- communicative English (B2)
- Good analytical skills
- Great Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Teamwork approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.