- Fluent Polish and very good command of spoken and written English (B2+)
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
- Excellent influencing and problem solving skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Attention to detail and passion for excellence
- Experience in working on similar positions (C&B Advisory, Compensation Surveys) for at least 5 years
- Acting as C&B SME for internal client
- Comprehensive advisory & support to HR Retained Organization in compensation processes
- Comprehensive advisory and support to Management and to the Organization in the effective pay review processes
- Conduct compensation benchmarking and analysis
- Calculation, advisory & support in bonus process
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.