Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Previous work experience of 4-6 years in the area of Sales compensation planning, Finance, HR, accounting or Sales operations preferred.
- Flexible, structured and organized
- Team player who is confident and willing to provide independent challenge
What duties will help you grow?
- Understand key metrics of SAP’s Go-to-Market, Revenue Generating bonus plan framework, and Presales variable rewards guidelines
- Learn, configure and maintain compensation plans in system tool IBP
- Support regional operations and maintain IBP workflow and best practice documentation
- Execute monthly, quarterly and yearly procedures to ensure compensation plans are assigned on time for CoE team to process payment
- Act as liaisons between the Business Operations team, IBP/IT, Total Rewards, HR and Compensation CoE to ensure all components of compensation plans are assigned and executed correctly and in a timely manner.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).