Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to join a small Command Center Team that is focused on reporting and automation processes. The Team concentrates on implementing and introducing best approaches for improvements that will accelerate both: process high quality delivery and client satisfaction within our scope of work.
Interesting opportunity to work with a major studio and leader in Media & Entertainment sector. The company has operations around the globe and creates, distributes, markets and licenses all forms of entertainment from feature films to television, home video/DVD, international cinema and broadcasting.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Very good English skills (C1) is a must
- Excellent analytical skills is a must
- WebCollect knowledge is a very big advantage
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- IT mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and fast changing environment
- Teamwork approach
- Act as a business analyst
- Manage small and medium automation projects (VBA)
- Work with teams and Subject Matter Experts on process automation
- Develop and streamline O2C process functionalities in Webcollect
- Solve problems with cross functional team
- Cooperate with client and stakeholders
This position will focus on reporting and analysis; automation and scope improvements; implementing and testing of the improvements; project management and development of the current credit management systems etc. Therefore, we are looking for a detailed oriented candidate, who is comfortable in challenging himself and become a trusted expert within the area of the business.
We are not focused only on work at our working place. Maintaining a great atmosphere within our teams has always been a key focus for us, that is why we have created the Chill Out Room! That’s the place where you can take a nap or coffee with your colleagues, rest, take a massage !! or even compete in virtual world on Play Station or play table football!!
We know how to have a laugh, we share cakes and sweets with each other whenever there is a reason to celebrate. Sometimes we also meet after work to have some fun together in a more relaxed atmosphere. It can be a small team integration event or a big engagement party organized once a year in a pleasant area.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing