Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Create and communicate a transformation roadmap and vision around how organizations execute and manage go to market activities relating to category and channel performance tracking, customer business plan execution, promotional and in store execution activities
- Have the ability to envision and craft a transformation plan and operating model for various clients that integrates Collect with finance, data and analytics activities that would drive greater business outcomes and remove friction across the enterprise.
- Play a key role in the sales and pursuit process to sell the pillar design and vision for integrated operations to prospective clients.
- Understands end to end Order to cash with a focus on automating finance activities (C2C), using AI, ML, platforms and tech to develop leading solutions to eliminate/reduce manual effort in collect, while driving industry leading business outcomes. Profile must have experience with industry leading platforms, digital O2C process engineering with an understanding of where the supply chain processes and data result in Collect process friction.
- Experience with Order to Cash middleware platforms (Ex. Webcollect, Yaypay, High Radius, Rimilia or Similar), Understands ML and automation
- Lead projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability.
- Ability to analyze existing client data, volumes, technology, operating models, process outcomes and design leading Integrated Operations solutions and pursuit content for prospective and existing clients.
- Be an “Influencer” in the further development of the functionality of process specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities, and attitude
- Focus on business results and higher profit margin, while organizing successful delivery
What duties will help you grow?
- Ensure compliance to pillar vision and solutions across the Integrated Operations landscape
- Leverage your extensive process/domain knowledge to lead the development and extension of products and services and successfully communicate and market them.
- Identify business transformation/business opportunities at a management level and drives proposals to win these
- Drive and identify opportunities for the development of team offers, new tools, points of view and methodologies.
- Have an excellent understanding of TIO concept and project and change mgt methodologies and can steer profound change and disrupt these frameworks and/ or methodologies
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).