Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Breadth and depth of security consulting or security architecture experience
- Sound business development skills
- Strong and proven consulting behaviours
- Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
- Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
- Detailed knowledge of at least one industry sector
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services:
- Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
- Incident Response and Investigation Services
- Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
- ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition
- Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
- Enterprise and System Security Architecture
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training, and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video:
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).