- Good hand-on experience with AWS, Azure or GCP foundation services and security solutions
- Ability to understand and communicate security topics at an executive level both internally and externally
- Experience with complex technologies that impact security
- AWS, Azure or GCP trained / certified architect
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance framework
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willing to travel internationally (up to 30% per year)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- (Cloud) security-related industry certifications
- Architectural certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA)
As a Cloud Security Architect you will be responsible for design and delivery of world-class security systems and tools management related to the cloud. You will play a key role in designing, deploying and maintaining solutions, automate security assessments, audits, policy and standard enforcement, and perform security design consulting in support of projects including participation in security architecture reviews as necessary.
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area Cloud Security. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. We also offer a very wide portfolio of security training and certifications, including: AWS Security, Azure Security, CompTIA, IBM QRadar and support from our Global Practice experts.
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don’t a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.