Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
If you are:
- A Cloud engineer with proven thought technical implementations or administration
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems
And you have:
- experience in large scale IT environments.
- experience working with Cloud technologies, acting as an engineer on minimum 1 Cloud-based solution (Azure, AWS, Google, Oracle).
- experience in provisioning automation and configuration using minimum 1 of following: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, OpenStack
- Experience in administration and implementation of hybrid environments will be advantageous.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Cloud native solutions including: Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS
- Practical experience in common automation in Cloud ecosystem
- Understanding of network infrastructure
Then we would like to hear about you.
What will you do?
This is a non-client facing, Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers on client site
Who will you be working with?
Our Engineers participate and actively support business initiatives by consulting and implementing reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Cloud solutions based on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud and supporting technologies. They might be involved in design support and architecture support of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing