Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- IT Infrastructure and operating systems knowledge (Linux is a MUST)
- Experience configuring virtual networks, segmentation, and reverse proxies.
- The know- how to deploy and configure application/web servers: Apache, nginx, etc.
- Designing and deploying platforms over public (AWS, GCE) or private (OpenStack) cloud platforms
- Infrastructure Configuration Management skills with Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef
- Experience deploying infrastructure with any container orchestration platforms such as: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, OpenShift, AWS Container Service (ECS), Google Container Engine (GKE)
- Knowledge of Linux scripting (Bash, Perl, Python etc.)
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment with Travis, TeamCity or CircleCI
- Experience monitoring systems
- Possess a working knowledge of Logging solutions (Elastic Search, logstash, fluentd, kibana etc.)
- Familiar with the overall DevOps philosophy
- Pssess version control system skills with GIT
- Knowledge of various construction tools such as Maven, Ant, Grunt
What will you do?
Working as a Cloud Engineer within MACS Poland your responsibilities will be:
- CI/CD and Configuration Management. Designing, building. and optimizing an applications’ development and delivery pipeline.
- Automating applications and infrastructure deployments on private and public cloud platforms.
- Setting up and maintaining Travis, CircleCI or similar environments on a large scale.
- Managing our binaries artifact repository.
- Producing automation scripts to integrate between services and increase efficiency
- Writing and troubleshooting automated builds and deployments.
- Providing consultation services to our projects’ teams on setting up testing frameworks and QA best practices into the release pipelines.
- Incorporating and maintaining static and dynamic code analyzers and code coverage tools in our build infrastructure.
- Maintaining an awareness of industry best practices and the latest tools.
Who will you be working with?
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS Poland, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities and we are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer to join us and fuel our continued growth.
Based in Krakow, Poland, you will work in a global team alongside the sharpest and most experienced marketers, content creators, consultants, and sales teams in the industry.
As a Cloud Engineer/DevOps Engineer in our team, you’ll be working with our project managers, developers, and designers to create high-quality compelling applications that will be used to support global and regional sales and marketing activities.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing