Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong communication skills
- Monitoring capabilities
- Basics of Azure DevOps
- Proven experience with Linux and Windows
- Basic knowledge of pipeline configuration for Dev/Prod
- Service Management tool handling (ServiceNow)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Big Data Cloud services (Alation Enterprise Data Catalog, Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight)
- Experience with scripting would be appreciated (bash, python, PowerShell)
- Previous experience with any Hadoop distribution
- Good interpersonal skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Participate in all regular DevOps team meetings ; Actively engage in knowledge sharing with all team members
- Open problem tickets according to the defined process
- Implement security fixes
- Cooperate with other teams including external suppliers
- Configure Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Escalate incidents and breaches to the Service Manager
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).