Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent team management skills – 2 years of experience
- Expertise in Order to Cash area preferably in Cash Application – 2 years of experience
- Very high level of task and time management
- Customer relationship building skill set
- Analytical skills supported by finance & accounting experience
- Fluent English (C1)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of Oracle
What duties will help you grow?
- Overall responsibility for work organization of the team and their results
- Contribution to a positive and supportive team culture
- Service delivery within Cash Application area within expected levels
- Maintaining excellent relations with Client
- Assistance in process improvements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).