We are hiring for this job offer in Krakow, Katowice, Gdansk, Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan.
What will you do with us?
- You will be working closely with Capgemini Clients from Banking Domain being part of a project team responsible for introduction or extension of Avaloq capabilities,
- you will work in multinational team responsible of extending existing business functions for the client,
- working as a trusted advisor for Avaloq application integration;
- your project will be based on professional methodologies designed for Software Delivery Process,
- this position offers great opportunity to improve both technical and business skills and enhance your interpersonal skills.
What do we expect?
- Strong technical and functional experience, with Avaloq Banking Suite,
- proficiency with Avaloq scripting and parametrization configuration,
- previous experience in Avaloq consultant / analyst / support team member role,
- accountable for the writing of business and technical specifications based on requirements gathered from the Client,
- experience in working with Client and professional communication skills with business stakeholders,
- basic knowledge of system architecture topics,
- mentoring of small group of consultants,
- banking domain knowledge (investment, retail, private, wealth management) and compliance regulations related with above business models would be a great advantage.
In return, you will receive from us:
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: