Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 4 years) and very strong process knowledge within at least one of the following areas: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Analyze (R2A)
- Experience in process documentation (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) preparation
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience
- Very good communication and presentation skills, experience in client facing activities (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings, project work)
- Ready for project type of work, with frequent Client interactions
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with 5+ people
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Good understanding of non-ERP process supporting tools – its functionalities and offered benefits (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radius etc.), as well as Intelligent Automation and Robotics Process Automation capabilities
- Demonstrate proactiveness and self-reliant approach to work with a limited supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Transition and other type of project work experience with exposure to Client
- Implementation experience of ERP tools or non-ERP process supporting / management tools
- Experience in process mapping in Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar) including BPMN notation awareness
- Process and technology benchmarking assessment experience
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation (FPIA) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation in C2C/P2P/R2A area. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions and transformations that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, as a Business Transformation Consultant you will have a chance to:
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, supporting Transformation Senior Consultants and Transformation Managers in successful development of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Participate in the projects that may be related but not limited to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar
- Learn and apply in practice different process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma / DGEM Benchmarking / ESOAR / 5 senses of Intelligent Automation) to the area of expertise for the continuous improvement and transformation purposes
- Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out
- Utilize your process and technology expertise to analyze Client processes and provide improvement recommendations to steer clients in their transformation journey
- Under close supervision and guidance of project manager – make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client
- Support facilitation of meetings within own business area, as well as lead part of the meetings and presentations under supervision and guidance of project manager
- Learn the consulting techniques related to problem solving, design thinking, selling, and delivery of convincing presentation of your ideas
- Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is FPIA Platforms – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of FPIA Platforms team means focusing on technology while understanding the business process to help clients achieve the leading market practice. Our experience in business analysis, application configuration and BPO best practices has been building up for years. We would like to share it with you and exchange it for your knowledge in a term of mutual partnership. Join us and work with a wide range of market leading technologies which enable digital transformation and focus on Finance & Accounting area.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eobRUBrzYe4
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).