Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team.
Who are we looking for?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Proven experience in projects delivery performing the role of subject matter expert in at least one of the following areas: O2C/P2P/R2R
- 1 year of experience in Stream Management or acting as key support to PM/Stream Manager
- Tools: master of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), SAP or Oracle, MsVisio (must have experience with process design and documentation including)
- Fluent English
- French or German would be an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in process improvements/process mapping
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to work with a limited supervision
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Ability to travel (international and domestic)
What will you do?
- Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Be team-member of project team taking part in various fascinating projects such as: automation intelligence solutions implementations in O2C/P2P/R2R towers, maturity assessments, supporting our clients in starting up new SSC, accountancy models reorganizations, ERP systems implementations/ improvements
- Develop and use various analysis, monitor their usage by team members ensuring quality results and overall objectives are not compromised
- Facilitate workshops/working sessions
- Deliver presentations
- Make decisions on process issues
- Document deliverables as per agreed standards
- Support transformational transition as SME/Lead
Who will you be working with?
Capgemini Business Transformation Services (BTS) team helps organizations worldwide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness of their F&A areas (O2C/P2P/R2R) with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
Experts in our Business Transformation Services (BTS) team are exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions. This is opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought leaders. We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package, flexible enough for you to feel comfortable with us, and to excel to your fullest potential.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Working from home
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing