Be Empowered | The opportunity – role description
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini. Therefore, your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Develop and use various analysis, monitor their usage by team members ensuring quality results and overall objectives are not compromised
- Facilitate workshops
- Make decisions on process issues
- Support transformational transition as SME/Lead
Be Fulfilled | Use your super skills
Capgemini helps organizations worldwide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday. We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for. So, we need you to have:
- Proven experience and strong process expertise in at least one of the following areas: O2C/P2P/R2R with overall understanding of other towers.
- 1 year of experience in Stream Management or acting as key support to PM/Stream Manager
- Fluent English and French or German would be an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Tools: master of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), SAP or Oracle, MsVisio (must have experience with process design and documentation including)
- Ability to travel (around 20% of the time) international and domestic
Be Rewarded | The benefits of being with Capgemini
We want you to flourish in an invigorating environment, an environment in which you will feel free to express your ideas and insights, and from which you can draw the energy and the confidence to reach further. You will be exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions and in concert with us, and with our encouragement, your career can lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought leaders. We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package:
- Challenging and stimulating work in a professional and multinational environment, working with top class clients – well-known brands all over the world
- You will have clearly defined career path designed for a rapid career in stable company with an established position in the market and wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages but also MBA studies and other certifications e.g.:
- In addition to the salary, you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance) and a cafeteria plan: online shopping deals, music and sports events tickets, holiday finance and many, many, many more – you choose!
- Flexibility is important so we can offer you the possibility to work from home
- Relocation support if you would like to move to Kraków
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience with global teams and work with the best subject matter experts
- An inspiring atmosphere; we work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – you will find something for yourself!
- Yearly bonus and parking place
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Be empowered to help the world’s leading companies transform the way they do business!
We encourage you to learn more about us: