Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
We will contact selected candidates only.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
If you are:
- An ambisios IT Senior Engineer or IT Consultant motivated to become an Architect, with deep understanding of the Microsoft Azure and private cloud environments,
- Familiar with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models,
- Ready to undertake challenges and leading a project in a complex environment,
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
And you have experience in one or more of the following areas of IaaS / PaaS:
- Azure VM,
- Azure Storage Accounts,
- Azure Virtual Network, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Load Balancer,
- Azure Backup, Azure Recovery Services, Azure Replication,
- Azure Containers, Azure Kubernetes Service,
- Azure SQL Databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB),
- Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure API,
- Experience with scripting and automation using Az, PowerShell, ARM Templates, etc.
- Understanding of processes for co-existing or migrating resources between Azure, other clouds and/or On-Perm.
- Understanding of authentication protocols, data synchronization and security aspects of Identity Management.
- Understanding of networking principles, communication protocols and their dependencies, virtual networks, etc.
- Understanding of software dependencies (databases, applications, network connectivity).
Then we would like to hear from you.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for design and implementation of Cloud-based solutions. You will be a technical lead of infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
This job assumes the following activities:
- Assessing customers’ environment and analysing integration or migration possibilities and scenarios.
- Planning, Designing and Managing of Customers’ resources / applications migration to the cloud environment and applying security settings for data protection based on the customer security policies.
- Advising on Azure options and plans to satisfy customers’ requirements.
- Analysing and assessing required resources for project implementation.
- Preparing solution documentation.
Who will you be working with?
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions based on ServiceNow platform. They are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations. Our Architects perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in context of client requirements for architecture and design proposal.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Possibility to work from home
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing