Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Avoir La Niaque! Enthusiastic, hardworking, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux & Windows OS
- Hands on experience with Middleware technologies (Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, Jboss…)
- Experience with a scheduling tool
- Readiness for on-call duties
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- French B1
- Experience with scripting (Powershell, Bash, Python…)
What duties will help you grow?
- End-to-end incident resolution, application upgrades, taking part in service improvement
- Participating in the transformation journey of the IT landscape
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide.
One of the teams is Cloud and Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our landing page.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).