Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Superior knowledge of CVSS vulnerability metrics
- Expertise in data analysis, to identify / capture gaps with information to ensure valid scanning coverage.
- Proficiency with Vulnerability Management Tools (e.g. Tenable.io, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Consolidation (Kenna Security, Archer, etc)
- Knowledge of SAST / DAST (Fortify, IBM AppScan, etc)
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Knowledge of Patch Management
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- A professional IT Security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP)
What duties will help you grow?
- Analyzing raw data from Splunk, Nessus Security Center, Tenable IO, BMC Discovery, SOC Shift Reports, and other data reporting tools to identify trends and patterns that indicate where significant risks lie in the judiciary infrastructure.
- Develop reporting and indicators on the latest significant vulnerabilities and risks.
- Assisting customers with scanning or vulnerability queries when required
- Understanding and validating client’s digital footprint, both internal and external
- Maintaining an effective engagement model across all regions, global businesses, and global functions.
- Collaborate with various layers of management across Cybersecurity and other IT teams to develop solutions that protect the organization.
- Design and drive the implementation of service offerings, capability uplifts, and process improvements to protect the client for a continuously changing threat landscape.
- Maintain a continuous dialogue with the system owners to the security and risk posture of the systems.
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training, and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).