Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Capgemini’s in-house agency, EDGE Creative, has 40 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds, representing 10 different nationalities.
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing Lead with a focus on French regional accounts, to join us and fuel our continued growth.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Account Based Marketer will work in a global team with the industry’s sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects aimed at strengthening the Capgemini brand in the digital and social media space. The successful candidate will work with leaders in their respective business or technology fields and the goal will be to support solutions and products with compelling digital marketing campaigns and high-quality creative work.
We are looking for a candidate that:
- Lives and breathes marketing. A self-starter that is a master of developing marketing strategies and delivering their outcomes. Experienced in driving account positioning campaigns, knowing how to market to B2B clients and how to adapt and optimise content according to a chosen channel.
- Measures and optimizes. You’ll know what KPIs and objective to apply to the work you’re doing and the tools that can be used to measure success or failure.
- Leads projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, developers and experienced marketing professionals and it’ll be your job to write compelling briefs and oversee their execution into high-quality creative work.
- Is recognized as a trusted, expert advisor. People will seek out your expert opinion on how to use the power of social and digital to amplify their sales and marketing campaigns. You’ll be responsible for designing plans, justifying your choices, implementing your ideas, measuring performance and reporting back to senior stakeholders.
- Understands the business. You’ll be working closely with marketing, sales and bid teams to translate technical, often complex, services and ideas into compelling messages that help strengthen the Capgemini brand, marketing activities, and sales and pursuit marketing campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value. You need to know your stuff.
- Has experience writing good copy. You’ll be responsible for content creation. So, having an ability to write, edit and proofread marketing and sales content is going to be a needed skill. You’ll be expected to think of compelling new alternatives to traditional PDF brochures and white papers, work alongside copywriters to develop copy for interactive banners, edit scripts and storyboards, improve content and branding for events and much more.
What you’ll be doing
As an Account Based Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for:
Developing annual marketing strategies for an account – develop marketing campaigns and marketing materials (booklets, microsites, videos, etc.) that position Capgemini within an account and help the sales team cross sell various products/services into the account
Developing communication campaigns – content development for multiple campaigns, support on how to optimise existing content for both traditional and digital channels, finding/researching new topics and proposing new approaches to attract client attention, developing new methods to distribute content at different stages of the account development cycle for maximum responsiveness
Proactive support of pre-sales marketing activities – working closely with the account sales teams to position Capgemini ahead of, and during, contract renewal processes, new bids/tenders. Working with the sales team to develop and amplify account’s value proposition, create activities that generate interest in Capgemini’s services and help the account team maintain an active presence in the account.
What you absolutely need to have
- Native speaker, or near fluent-level of French (written and spoken)
- Passion for marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree or extensive experience in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Excellent presentation and writing skills (including ability to copy edit, write and research when required)
- Strong project management skills and experience (excellent organization, multi-tasking, self-starting and ability to work under changing timelines)
- Attention to detail (ability to professionally proofread your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
What would really help your application
- Experience working in a B2B setting
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- A passion for technology (especially within a business context)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.