Personal and professional development:
• Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
• Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings)
• Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment
• Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
• The latest Apple equipment.
• Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.