Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.