Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
What will you do with us?
- You will co-design and implement dedicated solutions in the Guidewire Insurance Suite area,
- use the Gosu programming language (based on the JAVA virtual machine), and / or Angular JS,
- depending on the role in the project, you will analyze, design, implement, test and implement the software,
- work in international teams based on modern software development methodologies and good software engineering practices.
We are looking for you if:
- you have knowledge of JAVA, Gosu or other object-oriented languages,
- you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in creating systems based on Guidewire technology (Guidewire certificates will be an additional advantage),
- you have a minimum first-cycle degree in science,
- you can boast of at least intermediate knowledge of the English language,
- you know the methodology of creating information systems and software engineering,
- you have experience working in the banking or insurance industry.
In return, you will receive from us:
- individual development plan to support your competencies’ growth,
- rich offer of professional trainings and language courses,
- extra benefits: social benefit package, including private medical care package to choose, insurance package, Multisport card and sponsored sports activities and a lot more,
- possibility of car leasing on preferential conditions – Master Benefit,
- possibility of using increased tax deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- flexible working hours,
- support for relocation,
- free parking spaces and closed bicycle boxes,
- online access to over 2000 audiobooks and podcasts,
- permanent employment contract from the first day at work.
Learn more about our recruitment process.
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: