Capgemini FS - Business Unit (Fintech) is hiring!
For one of European Banks Capgemini was tasked with development of online ecosystem for managing banking assets in a convenient and secure way for all branches across Europe. Project's Scope included
management and support of existing applications, migration from on-premise infrastructure to cloud architecture (Azure) as well as delivery of backend and frontend solutions for mobile application.
During the project we guided our Customer through DevOps transformation. Ten Scrum teams of 50+ engineers from Capgemini have shown how to take responsibility for the whole Sprint delivery including infrastructure, quality, monitoring and support. Development and acceptance environments are delivered in automated manner.
Testers were responsible for definition of agile test process and development of test automation both for backend and frontend. Testers tech stack is Java, Spring Boot, Azure DevOps, Sauce Labs, Test Caffe, Karate, Jmeter, Docker.
Your daily tasks:
- you will lead a technically an agile test automation team (UI and API);
- co-design test architecture and provide technology advice;
- configure automation test suites in a continuous integration environment;
- execute tests, analyse and report results;
- you will develop junior team members;
Frequently used technologies:
- Selenium, Selenium Grid, Cypress, WebdriverIO, BrowserStack, REST-assured, Karate, Mockito, WireMock, Allure;
- WebServices, TCP/IP, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT;
- Jenkins, Bitbucket, Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube;
- Nexus, Artifactory, IBM UrbanCode, Docker Swarm;
- AWS, Azure, GCP;
- you have 4 years of experience in software testing and at least one year of experience in test team coordination;
- you are familiar with Agile methodology (experience as a Scrum Master will be an additional advantage);
- you know basics of DevOps practices (CI\CD);
- you are familiar with test management methods;
- you have good command of English OR basics of German.
We hire based on talent. You don’t have to match all the requirements. If you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, apply anyways!
- permanent employment contract from the first day,
- hybrid, flexible working model,
- possibility of using increased tax-deductible costs in the case of creative work,
- co-financing to equip a workplace at home,
- development opportunities:
- substantive support from project leaders,
- a wide range of internal and external trainings (technical, language, leadership),
- certification support in various areas,
- mentoring and a real impact on shaping your career path,
- access to a database of over 2,000 training courses on Pluralsight, Coursera, Harvard platforms,
- internal communities (including Agile, IoT, Digital, Security, Women@Capgemini),
- the opportunity to participate in conferences both as a listener and an expert;
- relocation package;
- benefits as part of the social package (including Multisport card, medical care for the whole family, group insurance on preferential terms, cafeteria).
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following address: