What do you need to start?
- Proficient understanding of core IT Service Management (ITIL) processes
- Experience in process modelling, automation, and optimization as a part of service transition and transformation projects
- Understanding of key project management concepts and methodologies
- Proactive approach, ability to take initiative and work independently
- Agile mindset, willingness to work with new technologies and to acquire new skills
- Excellent command of the English language and experience in communication in an IT organization, ability to communicate on all levels of the organization
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- ITIL v3/v4 certification
- Hands-on experience in configuration, administration and integration of the ServiceNow platform (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, CSM, HRSD) confirmed through ServiceNow certification.
- We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
Mobility Requrements after pandemic
Ability to travel: 30%+ travelling to EU (weekends at home), as well as to USA/ Canada/ Asia regions outside EU (weekends abroad)