Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Global Telephony Team is looking for highly motivated individuals to join the team. You will be working in the Global Telephony Team based in Poland, within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other support teams, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of telephony infrastructure.
Work with Prosodie or any other 3rd party vendor for user issues and drive them to resolution:
- Active participation in setting new projects up
- Ensure transition projects are delivered on time and maintain Quality of Service
- Implementing change requests as per business requirement
- Troubleshoot daily problems with voice systems
- Assist in telephony administration and troubleshooting of daily problems
- Participate in transition and infrastructure projects
- Creating telephony solutions based on specific requirements
- Participating in network/telephony design and development
- Act as an internally-facing point of contact to escalate technical issues, and communicate telephony status
What will make you special
- Willingness to learn of Contact Center and Networking Solutions
- Basic knowledge of IPT configuration
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure situations
- Strong attention to details and quality
- Good English language skills
- Very good inter-personal skills
Nice to have:
- Education in a technical disciplines (Computer Science, Telecommunication, Automation etc.)
- Good knowledge of Excel, programming in Java scripts, SQL database
- Experience with project management
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- French language will be an advantage
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.