Awards and recognition for Capgemini. Rewards and results for you.
- Capgemini positioned as a leader among Global SAP HANA and Leonardo Ecosystem Partners for SAP S/4HANA – September 2019
- Capgemini positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Services, Worldwide.
The annual SAP Pinnacle Award program spotlights the market’s most outstanding SAP partners. Finalists are judged by a panel of experts against stringent award criteria. Capgemini has garnered an SAP Pinnacle Award for 11 consecutive years, reflecting our superlative SAP expertise and customer satisfaction:
- 2019 SAP Pinnacle Award – FINALIST in the Customer Experience Partner of the Year – Large Enterprise category
- 2018 SAP Pinnacle Award, Customer Choice Partner of the Year – Large Enterprises
- 2018 SAP Pinnacle Award, SAP Leonardo Partner of the Year (finalist)
- 2017 SAP Pinnacle Award, SAP Hybris Partner of the Year – Large Enterprises (finalist)
- 2017 SAP Pinnacle Award, Customer Choice – Services
Partner Qualification for SAP Model Company
Capgemini now fulfills the requirements as specified in the Partner Qualification Guide and has agreed on an engagement model with SAP for SAP Model Company and SAP Value Assurance.
Capgemini is also committed to enable resources, utilize the integrated delivery framework, create and apply a joint go-to-market strategy, and work together to promote customer successes for SAP Model Company and/or SAP Value Assurance.
As a partner qualified at the solution level, this certificate also confirms Capgemini’s commitment to include SAP Model Company in its portfolio and build solutions on top of SAP Model Company.
Click here for a link to the certification.
- Global SAP-Certified Provider of SAP HANA Operations
- Global SAP-Certified provider of Application Operations for SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA
- Cloud and Infrastructure Operations (Local certification for NL and USA)
- Global SAP-Certified Provider of Hosting Operations
- SAP Support Center of Expertise, Certification